Many of our clients experiencing hair thinning and hair loss are left with a lot of unanswered questions. Here at HPIHair, we want to help our clients get to the root cause of their hair loss. Our AlopeciaDX blood testing is customized to your needs. Alopecia Areata, Androgenetic Alopecia, Stress, Thyroid, etc…. are just a few conditions causing early-stage thinning to aggressive hair loss! Our customized blood test (hair loss labs) especially looking for underlying medical issues, along with high DHT, vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
What are your underlying health concerns? Are they causing your hair loss?
More specifically we are looking for:
- Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)– Men are the most likely candidate to experience this commonly caused hair loss culprit. However, women can also experience this type of hair loss. 50 million men and 30 million women in the United States experience this form of hair loss.
- Iron Deficiencies– Iron is essential for the production of hemoglobin. Low hemoglobin results in a reduction of oxygen, which healthy hair requires. When iron levels are low oxygen cannot be transferred for healthy hair.
- Thyroid Dysfunction– Disruption of the thyroid causes the hair growth cycle to remain in the resting phase, causing hair loss.
- Vitamin Deficiencies– Vitamins stimulate new growth in hair follicles. Without optimal levels, growth can be stunted.
- Mineral Deficiencies– Lack of certain minerals inhibits the hair’s ability to grow at a cellular level and affects the hair growth cycles. Certain minerals also help to strengthen the hair follicle.
- Gene Mutation– Certain gene mutations may play a vital role in the hair cycle of both growth and strength.
- Amino Acids– Amino acids are essential for healthy hair. These are especially important for the growth cycle and strength of hair.
Often times, there are multiple variables playing a role in hair loss. Understanding the cause can be the difference between losing more hair or stopping it.